Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"My Josh"

Someone has a crush on Josh!! Good thing it's just this cute girl.

I've been teaching my niece, Ava, that Josh is going to be her uncle. The other day I said, "Ava, who's going to be your uncle?" and she said, "Uncle Josh" then she paused for a second and said, "My Josh!" She has quite the crush on him. It's so cute! Every time he's around, she gets really shy, but a flirtatious shy. It's so funny. When she leaves the house or if he and I leave, she'll say "Bye Josh" over and over again. If Josh is the one leaving, she'll continue to ask in a sad voice, "Josh go??" She's not even 2 yet and she's already chasing boys! haha. Sorry Ava, but he is MY JOSH!

2 comments:

AmberLou said...

That is such a cute post. I was just letting you know that I emailed you about wedding announcements so I hope that I have your right email address... let me know if you don't get it. In the email I told you about printing at Sam's Club and I just wanted you to know... the finished product is on nice photo paper. I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Mindy said...

I am *so* happy you have a blog! This news made my day!!