Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nothin like a good neighbor!

I'm sad. Our good friends and neighbors will be moving out of our apartment complex at the end of the month. I have known both Tiare and James since high school and Tiare is one of my dearest friends. It has been so fun living above them the past 5 months. We have had many meals together and watched several episodes of The Office and Prison Break together. They aren't moving far, but there's just nothing like having good friends that are also good neighbors.

So this is where you come in. Josh and I aren't looking to "replace" James and Tiare, because like I said, they aren't moving far and they are our good friends. BUT-we would like to find a nice couple to move into their apartment.

I must say, our apartment complex is AWESOME!! Josh and I looked at SO many places and this was by far the best deal for our money. It has 2 bedrooms(with big closets in both), 1 1/2 bathrooms, a decent sized kitchen (for an apartment), a dishwasher, a HUGE laundry room with lots of extra storage space, central air, covered parking for EVERYONE and it is only $675 a month!! You only have to sign a 6 month lease, and after that, you just pay month to month and your rent stays at $675. That is almost unheard of in the apartment world. It is also in a great location: approximately 4500 South and Highland Drive. The apartment complex is also part of an amazing ward! The management is awesome and we love where we live.

So, are you sold yet? :)

If you or anyone you know is looking for a place, let me know and I will give you the apartment manager's number!! I promise you it is a great place to live!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to live there, and be by you, only problem is Scott doesn't have a licence, so we need to be by a bus route so he can get and from work, but other than that I'm sold :)

Mindy said...

Done. I'll move in. With my husband.

My cousin who is eight years younger than I ... Let me say that one more time ... EIGHT YEARS younger is getting married on February 11th. I told her I *had* to beat her to it. So, I have about five weeks to be asked out by a man that I am somewhat okay-ly fond of, fall in love, he do the same, and plan a wedding ... ANd of course, move to Salt Lake. Then we shall move in above you.

Sound good? I thought so too. Awesome.

Brooke Hill said...

What complex is it?