Sunday, October 2, 2011

Because I felt like blogging....

Do you ever have one of those weeks where you feel like you are on the verge of tears almost every second of every day?  Well this past week was one of those weeks for me.(If you never feel like this, then I want to be you.  Sometimes I think I have more emotions than the average girl.)  I can't really find one main reason for why this past week was like that.  There were just lots of little things that made it a not so great week.

Maybe it's the fact that the year is almost over and some things that I had hoped would have happened by now, haven't.  Maybe it's because a woman in my ward accused me of not fulfilling my (former)church calling while at a ward activity.  Maybe it's because there are about a thousand things I still want to do to our house before winter comes.  Maybe it's because there aren't enough hours in a day to accomplish everything I want to.  Whatever it is, I hope this funk goes away real soon.  Poor Josh.  I am not a very good wife when I'm like this.

Anyway,  I'm trying to think positive and count my blessings.  I have a lot of blessings.

I have a roof over my head.  I live in a home in a neighborhood and ward that I love.

I have a cute husband who is always logical and quick to forgive me of my faults.

I have a wonderful family and fabulous inlaws.  I have the cutest little pomeranian that ever lived.

My nieces are dang cute and I love them and I know they love me.

I have wonderful friends that are always willing to listen and be there for me.

My face has finally cleared up after being attacked by zits the entire summer.

I am blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to be spiritually fed this weekend by the words of our beloved prophet and apostles.

I got my hair done yesterday by my wonderful mother in law and there really is nothing better than fresh blonde and a fresh cut.  I am loving my new bangs.

I got some new hair products at cost thanks to my mother in law.  I love getting new hair products.  Especially for cheap.

I have a new church calling that I absolutely love.  I am now the Mia Maid adviser and I absolutely love and adore the girls and the leaders that I work with.

One of my darling Mia Maids made my week when she asked me if I would give her a ride to Wal-Mart tomorrow and help her pick up the products she needs to complete one of her Personal Progress projects.  It made me feel so good that she just met me and she didn't hesitate to ask for help.   I love her so much already.

I have so many blessings.

Here's to a better week!

2 comments:

anniejoneslarsen said...

Oh AB! This post made me feel so sad for you! You are wonderful, beautiful and amazing! That woman in your ward is a "mean girl". She is so worried about how other people live, that she has forgotten to think about how she lives. You are amazing, and I am sure you were amazing in your last calling! It is so hard to wait for things that you so desperately want, It will come though. You are in my prayers Chica! Post pics of the bangs!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Sad Allison! I know I TOTALLY have those days... Um did you read my PMS post? Ya you're not the only one who has it. It does suck though. And there really aren't enough hours in the day huh? When did days go from being long to short? LOVE that you mentioned you pom, and I'm a mia maids adviser too! Post pictures of your bangs and feel better :)