Saturday, October 1, 2011

hair help

Okay friends...

I'm getting my hair done soon and I need some advice.  I am so sick of my hair right now and it doesn't help that I have two inch, dirty blonde roots.  blah.  Overall, I'm ready for a little change.  Nothing drastic, but just something to spice things up a bit.  Maybe some more layers-since mine are practically grown out and maybe some cute swoopy bangs?  You be the judge.  Here are some pictures of styles I like.  Please share your thoughts.

Love the bangs.  Not too short and not too thick.  But obviously I wouldn't let them hang down into my eyes like that.  


Carrie always has perfect hair.  I love the idea of bangs when wearing your hair up.


I pretty much wish my hair could look like this everyday.  So sassy and full of volume.  I love the layers.


The color is darker than what I would ever do, but I love the bangs and the loose curls.  Love the pink dress too :)


Lauren Conrad always has perfect hair.  I love the long layers.  I want my hair to grow, grow grow.


Carrie, Carrie, Carrie.  Please trade me hair.  Or send your stylist to do my hair everyday.  I love the length + the bangs.


Love the sassy bangs and layers.


I love the long and straight look as well.  I want my hair to be this long.  Maybe by next summer.



Anyway, your input would be appreciated.  Bangs or no bangs.  I just can't decide.

Thank you, friends!  And more blogging is on it's way.  I'm way behind...

6 comments:

Tyler and Lauren said...

Hey Girly! I think you should do bangs! I wish as much as you that I could have Carrie's hair! Really I just want to be her! :]

Trav and Lizzie said...

Man, I have been in this exact boat!! I thinkig of cutting mine, it's the longest it's ever been but soooooooo blah! I say bangs, thick and swoopy.
You'll look divine, as always.

Mellie said...

Bangs all the way! I hate my hair too, but no amount of color or cutting will help it's awfulness! Please know your hair is ALWAYS gorgeous! I'd trade mine for yours in a second!

Luke and Marin said...

Allison your hair always looks so pretty! I too an sooooooo sick of my hair, we are in the same boat with this one. I think you'd look really great with bangs- post some pictures when it's done!

Michelle Glauser said...

I agree that your hair is always amazing and I'm jealous. I like the bangs on Carrie the best.

Allison and Josh said...

Thank you all for your nice comments! I am lucky to have such great friends. My hair appointment got switched from this coming Saturday to this past Saturday and I got brave and cut bangs. I'm loving the change! Love you all! xoxo