Sunday, February 19, 2012

Trevor and Jeana wed

On January 3, the Meadows family gained another girl.  {FINALLY}.  This wedding has been a long time coming and I couldn't be happier about having a new sister-in-law.  Jeana is the perfect addition to the family and we are so glad she is officially a Meadows.

Their wedding day was perfect and beautiful.  It was close to 50 degrees while we were outside the temple, which was pretty amazing considering the time of year.  Jeana looked beautiful and it was very obvious that this was the happiest day of their lives.


They had a beautiful reception at Heritage Gardens.  I wish I would have taken more pictures, but as you will see by the quality of the pictures below, my beloved pink Sony camera is on it's death bed.  (I have a really good suggestion as to what Josh could get me for my birthday...hint hint).

Anyway, here are some pictures of Trevor and Jeana's reception.


Me and Riley- the youngest Meadows.
We like to call him Roo Roo.  Or Riley Bieber - for obvious reasons. 


Me and my favorite Meadows boy


The happy couple


My new sister


Cutting the cake


They got each other sooooo good.


Bubbles galore as they left the reception


And they're off to Cancun!



What a fun day!  We wish Trevor and Jeana all the best and look forward to many fun Meadows family moments ahead.

No comments: