Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sugar and spice and everything nice...

...that's what little girls are made of!

Baby Meadows is a baby GIRL!

I am in love with her cute little profile


This past Friday we finally had our big ultrasound. Since I was about 15 weeks along, I had been begging Josh to take me to Fetal Fotos so that we could find out sooner, but being the patient, frugal man that he is, he insisted that we were fine to wait until our appointment with our doctor's office. Luckily, these past four weeks have flown by and it was well worth the wait.

There was no question that baby was a girl as soon as the ultrasound tech started looking at her cute little legs. I absolutely love ultrasounds. Seeing baby girl moving around on the screen was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. She is already so cute and was having a little dance party during the ultrasound. She is an active little thing.


The odds of us having a girl did not seem to be in our favor considering the fact that Josh is the oldest of five boys, and I'm the only girl in my family. I am so excited for his family to experience what little girls are like. I'm sure she will have all those boys wrapped around her little finger in no time!


I can't wait to meet our little princess and I cannot wait to see Josh with our baby girl. He was grinning from ear to ear during the entire ultrasound and I know he will be such a cute dad. I am pretty sure this song will describe him to a "t."

 

We are so grateful and excited for this new phase in our lives and can't wait until the end of November to meet our sweet little girl.


2 comments:

Brookle said...

Wahoo! If there's hope for you to have a girl, there's hope for me someday! Congrats again.

Bethany said...

I don't know how I missed this great news! Congratulations!!! I am thrilled for you guys and am so excited you are having a girl!!!!! Yay!!!