Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My cute little grandma

I don't mean to brag, but I probably have the cutest and littlest grandma of all time! She is so adorable and I love her so much!

She turned 90 years old this past Saturday. It's crazy to think that she is only 10 years away from turning 100. She has gotten to be pretty funny in her old age, but we are glad she is still plugging along.

I have grown up only a few minutes away from my grandparents, so I have always had a really close relationship with them. They have always been so good to me and shown me so much love. I hope to be that kind of grandparent someday.

I think my grandparents were worried there for a few years that I would never get married. They would tell me all the time that every night they would pray that I would find someone. Bless their hearts. Also, my grandma has always had a big crush on the boys that I've dated. She thinks Josh has the prettiest eyes. haha. She is so cute! I am so grateful and happy that my grandma and grandpa were both able to come to my wedding. It meant so much to me.

I am so grateful to have such amazing and loving grandparents and I know I will be a mess when they are gone. I love them so much!

Our family had a little party for my grandma on Sunday night. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but here is a picture of me and my grandparents on Christmas 2 years ago.

This can give you an idea of how little she is! (plus if you've ever met my mom, you will understand where she got her height from) I am about 5'5" and standing flat footed in this picture. My grandparents are SO adorable!!

No comments: