Thursday, May 13, 2010

Better luck next season, Jazz....

Oh I am so behind on blogging.  There are so many things I have wanted to blog about lately, but I have always found other exciting things to do like ironing or cooking or cleaning or doing laundry.  Hopefully I'll get around to blogging more often since this blog practically doubles as my journal.  Have I mentioned that I am terrible about writing in my journal?  Well, I am. 

Anyway, this post is so two weeks ago, but I am blogging about it anyway because about 2 weeks ago, one of my dreams came true...

I attended a Jazz playoff game!!

We were offered tickets just a few short hours before the game(thank you, Bolerjacks!!) and it was such a blast!  I had been trying to win tickets all day for this game, but was unsuccessful.  When Josh called to tell me we had tickets, I thought he was joking!  The boy LOVES to tease, so sometimes it's hard to know when he's being serious.  :)

Anywho, it was a great game and what made it even better is that our win that night knocked the Thuggs out of the playoffs.  The Nuggets are one of my least favorite teams in the NBA.  They fall second behind the Lakers on my "least favorite" list.

Here are some pictures of our fun filled night!

I love my Jazz!


I love the mini Jazz bear!  SO FUNNY!


I love that his number is "1/2"


The regular Jazz bear is pretty funny too


My lover....Korver, NOT Birdman or Fes...ew


Me and my real lover.  Not the best picture, but whatev.


We also bought jerseys that night!!  Josh got a throw back D-Will jersey and I got an old school Stockton jersey.  John Stockton has always been my favorite player and I was so excited when they started making his jerseys again!  And you wanna know a secret??  We bought youth sized jerseys! They run so big and they are almost half the price of the adult ones.  SCORE! 

We are sad that Jazz season is over.  I miss watching games a few nights a week.  Seriously, I. love. the. Jazz-always have. I am anxious to see what happens over the next few months with so many free agents on the team and what draft picks we end up with.  Hopefully we can pick up a good center. That's what the team really needs!  And if Korver leaves, I will shed tears. Lots and lots of tears. But if Fesenko and Kofous go, I will shed tears of pure JOY.  Also, the Jazz will be getting new uniforms.  Can't wait to see what they look like!  Hopefully the Jazz will have better luck next year.  I think Jerry deserves a ring.  So does D-Will.

Oh and I guess go Suns!!  I will cheer for ANY team that plays against the Lakers.  Kobe Bryant is probably my least favorite person on the planet.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love the mini-bear!!!