Tuesday, June 15, 2010

the birthday boy!

My cute husband turned the big 2-6 this past Sunday!  To stay true to blogging tradition, I would like to list 26 things I love about Joshua Anthony Meadows. :)

In no particular order:
  1. He is just as good looking now as he was when we were 8 years old
  2. He is extremely close with his family-which is something that was/is very important to me in a spouse.
  3. He calls me about 10 times a day and although I find it annoying sometimes, I love that he wants to talk to me all the time.
  4. He cuddles with me in his sleep.
  5. He has a hot body.
  6. He knows every word to the song, "Popular."
  7. He is so incredibly cute and patient with our 9 Sunbeams, even though I know teaching 3 and 4 year-olds is not his ideal church calling.
  8. He loves hanging out with my friends as much as I do.
  9. He can always make me laugh, even when I am in the worst of moods.  (he calls it an attitude adjustment! haha)
  10. He watches Glee with me and actually enjoys it!-even though when I first started watching it, he said, "This show is so gay!"
  11. He is probably the most patient person on the planet.
  12. He has helped me become a better communicator.
  13. He encourages me to share my talents and to develop new talents.
  14. He is super athletic and hopefully our children will inherit that.
  15. He loves my family.
  16. He comes from an amazing family and extended family.
  17. He loves and appreciates how girly I am.
  18. He loves the Gospel and honors his priesthood.
  19. He served an honorable mission.
  20. He is a hard worker. (Right now he is working 6 days a week)
  21. Even though he always jokes that we're never having children, I know he will be the cutest dad in the whole world!
  22. He loves the summer and sunshine as much as I do.
  23. As much as I dislike having an Xbox, he is dang good at it and has become good friends with some of my friend's husbands and I like that.
  24. He always puts me first.  He doesn't ever care about having a guys night or anything like that.
  25. He tells me I'm beautiful all the time.
  26. I know that he loves me and our future family above everything else.
I could list several more reasons, but I think this post has enough cheese to last for a loooong time! :)

I am so grateful for my amazing, hard working and handsome husband!  I can't wait to celebrate many more of his birthdays with him!  I love you, babe!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That is such an adorable photo ... And, #27. He is okay with your crushes on Tom Welling and Kyle Korver. :)

Allison and Josh said...

haha! Perfect #27, Mindy! I can't believe I left that off the list! :)

Abe and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to Josh! And fun list.. I'm glad he likes hanging with your friends :) B/C we sure love you guys!!

The Hardman Family said...

Oh, you guys are kind of cute.