Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I have loved reading everyone's "Thankful" posts over the past few days.  It's really made me reflect on everything I am thankful for.   Here are some of my many blessings.  I am a lucky girl. 
  • I am so thankful for Josh.  He is so good to me and I love him more than anything.
  • My family.  I love them all so much and feel so blessed to have the parents and family that I do.  And I have the cutest nieces on the planet!
  • My in-laws.  I scored big-time when it comes to in-laws.
  • Our church calling.  I love our Sunbeams so much!  I would seriously keep all of them.  I will be so sad when we get released.
  • Our ward.  I was so attached to my home ward and was worried I would never feel at home in another ward.  I'm so happy that my thinking was wrong-very wrong.  I really hope we can find a house in our ward boundaries.  We don't want to  leave.
  • My friends.  I love all my girls so much-My high school girls, Xi Babes, childhood friends, school friends, church friends, I love you all!  I am also very thankful for Josh's friends because they all have awesome wives who are now my good friends as well.  
  • Our cute apartment.  Although I am excited to find a house, I love our cozy apartment.  It feels like home to me and I feel safe here.  My favorite place to be is at home with Josh.
  • My job.  I seriously love it.  It may not be the most glamorous job on the planet, but I have been so much happier ever since I started working there three months ago.  I have learned a lot about crafts-which are something I love.  I absolutely love the people I work with and I am so glad an old friend from the U referred me to the job and has now become my good friend. Watch out, Swiss Days!  :)
  • Music!  Oh I could not live without music.  
  • Flannel sheets.  I love getting in bed in the winter to soft, cozy sheets.
  • Cadbury chocolates.  My favorite treats at Christmas and Easter time.
  • My dog.  She is the cutest little ball of fur that has ever lived.
  • My cute Grandpa.  He is too cute for words.  I know he misses my Grandma like crazy but he is staying strong and wants to continue living life to the fullest.
  • The Gospel.  I would be so lost without it. 
  • The knowledge that I will see my Grandma again.
  • My health.
  • The future.  I am thankful for the things to come-whether they are good or bad.  

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

No comments: