Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A week and a half later...

...I am FINALLY blogging about our Halloween.

I know I would regret not blogging about it, so here we go.

The week of Halloween ended up being really crazy with my Grandma's funeral and everything else, so our costumes weren't figured out or purchased until the VERY last minute.  And when I say very, I mean we bought our costumes 20 minutes before we went to our ward Halloween party on the 29th.

We had no idea what to dress up as, but after wracking my brain a little, I remembered that Target sold these bad boys in our size:
 

So, we went as babies. 

The next night our friends, The Crayk's, hosted the funnest Halloween party ever!  We had dinner and then did a digital camera scavenger hunt.  If you've never done one, I highly recommend doing it at your next party!  It was so much fun.  I want to do it again!

But I am pretty certain that baby Josh's favorite part of the party was playing with the babies.



Everyone had GREAT costumes!  Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of all the couples, but here are the ones I got.

Sean and Ariel as mimes


Ty and Lauren as Poison Ivy and Batman.  Ty was hilarious!


Chris and Shianne as Teletubbies and Maddex as a monkey


This party was just what I needed after a difficult week.  Thank you Crayk family for the fun time!  Can't wait for next year!

No comments: