Friday, June 26, 2009

Plastics really DO exist!!

Wow. I can't believe how rude and awful girls can be. You always hope to get past that sort of thing once you get to be in your early to mid-twenties, but it just doesn't stop. I have learned that some girls thrive on that sort of thing. That is just sick and twisted if you ask me. How can someone do and say such awful things to someone and still sleep at night? They must have no conscience.

Recently I have had some experiences with some plastics just like these girls...



There are a lot of Regina George's in this world. And the slogan on the picture is absolutely right. WATCH YOUR BACK! Girls can be relentless, ridiculous and immature. It doesn't matter if they are one of your closest friends, or just an acquaintance. You have to be so careful with who you become close with and who you decide to trust. I am grateful to have these plastics out of my life and am even more grateful for my amazing, loyal and true friends! You all know who you are! :) Thanks for being so great!

STAY AWAY FROM PLASTICS!!!

6 comments:

kupukaa_ohana said...

amen! Sorry, Allison..whoever it was just needs to grow up! You don't need this right now in one of the happiest times in your life! xoxo hang in there!

Allison and Josh said...

Thanks Katie! Glad you understand! :) And I hope you and your little ones are doing alright! I hope Malia doesn't get the swine flu as well!

Heather said...

Okay I know I call you Regina... but you are not a fugly slut. I say it in a loving way, right? So fetch.

Love you tons girl... don't let any plastics get you down. Stay positive and let me know if there are any plastic butts that need some woopin! We can sick Jerry and Josh on them! haha.

Kisses beyotch! xoxo

Unknown said...

Is this about me... gosh I thought we got over this. J/K besides I only talk behind your back when you're in the room so that makes it ok right :) How is your dress??

Shawna Wilson said...

I'm sorry you have to deal with that... I know exactly how it feels!! It's hard to have people throwing negative comments around when you are in one of the happiest places in your life. Girls can definitely be very mean and hurtful. Good thing we have our guys to even it all out!

An average mom named rachel said...

I totally agree with you. and... I have to admit i love that show! I find it hilarious because some girls can really be like that. You just have to laugh and think, "you think everyone loves you... but really everyone hates you!" -janice from Mean Girls