Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Edward,

I can't wait for our date on Friday night! I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I love you.

Love,

Allison


New Moon on Friday!!!

I can't freakin wait!! I just re-read the book since it has been two years since I first read it and I am SO ready for this movie! From the previews, it looks like it will be much better than the first! (I am hoping) They have a bigger budget and a new director, so I can't wait to see how this movie is portrayed! I wanted to go to the midnight premier, but realized I probably wouldn't be a very good employee at work on Friday with only 3 hours of sleep. I will do my best to patiently wait an extra 20 hours to see it. :) Team Edward all the way!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

How does Josh feel about having to share your love??? :)